We regularly act for some of Australia’s largest wine and beverage producers and distributors, and have a detailed understanding of legal and commercial business operations issues faced by our clients.
Our broad range of experience covers:
- manufacturing, warehousing and distribution agreements
- operational matters including packing, bottling, processing, labelling, vending, marketing, sponsorships, t's & c's and promotions
- sales and purchases of businesses and brands
- public mergers and takeovers
- joint ventures
- sales and procurement arrangements
- acquisitions, sales and leasebacks of wineries, vineyards and winery equipment
- vineyard developments
- financing facilities, including acquisition and development facilities and credit lines
- equity raisings including private placements and employee share option schemes
- Australian Consumer Law issues
- strategic and commercial advice on dealing with major retailers and suppliers.
For more information about our Consumer Goods sector expertise more broadly, please follow the link below: