- Master of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts & Laws (Hons)
- Graduate Diploma of Law
Robert specialises in dispute resolution and has advised many national and international clients, including individuals, public and private companies and statutory authorities in the banking and securities, aviation, construction, power and energy and water resources industries on all aspects of dispute resolution issues, arbitration governance and international trade risks. His work has a particular focus on competition, white collar crime and fraud, anti-corruption and bribery investigations in Australia and throughout the Asia Pacific Region, IT and taxation related disputes and in the conduct of representative proceedings, or class actions in Australia and overseas.
Robert has delivered papers at many conferences in Australia and overseas on legal ethics, managing risks in international trade and anti-corruption and bribery regulation in Australia and the Asia Pacific Region. He is the Vice Chair of the International Bar Association's Anti-Corruption Committee. He:
- is the author and editor of the JWS Guide to Key Foreign Bribery Laws for Australian Corporations, Directors & Executives (Aug 2012) and regulate Updates to the Guide;
- has written a text on Australia's Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption Laws published in London (Jan 2013) with the 2nd Edition being published in early 2014;
- is a contributor to the OECD, United Nations Office on Drugs & Crime and the World Bank sponsored Anti-Corruption Ethics and Compliance Handbook for Business, published late November 2013; and
- is working on a larger text on Australia's anti-corruption laws to be published in the US in 2014.